To sign up, the company you work for must offer Gympass and forward your information to us.
Once the information has been sent, follow the step-by-step:
- Download the Gympass app and click on Sign up for free.
- Select the country and company.
- Fill in the requested information, which could be the email address your company’s HR sent us, your employee ID, and/or your Social Security Number, and then click on Continue.
💡 If you are asked to enter the email address your company HR sent us, you will have to insert the verification code sent to this email in order to verify your eligibility to the benefit.
- Fill in your personal email address, which will be used to log in.
- Enter the verification code that was sent to this email address.
- Type the name you would like to use on your profile.
- Create your password, and your registration is complete.
📌 If more than one company offers you the benefit, find out how to change the Gympass provider here.
The information sent by your company can take up to 30 days to be processed. If you are unable to confirm your eligibility, please wait a few days and try again.