Who can perform this action:
The plan can be paused once every six months and must be at least 15 days and at most 30 days paused.
If your plan is active and there is no change or cancellation scheduled, select the screen version that matches yours, and then follow the step-by-step to pause it:
- Log into your account in the app and click Profile.
- Click the gear icon in the top right corner of the screen, and then click on Account.
- In Subscription, or Family Members, select Manage subscription.
- Click on Pause subscription.
- Click Continue and fill out the return date.
- Select Pause subscription, and then Ok. The pause will be effective within 24 hours.
If it is your first time requesting a pause, follow the step-by-step:
- Log into your Gympass account and click on Plan management.
- At the bottom of the page, click Pause plan and Select return date.
- Choose the start and end date for the pause.
- Click Pause. The pause will be effective within 48 hours.
If you've paused your plan before and want to do it again or need to pause a family member’s plan, send a request to our team.
💡 The plan will be reactivated automatically on the scheduled return date but you can also reactivate the plan early.
Keep in mind that pausing your plan may impact your subscription payment. Learn more about how payment works during plan pauses here.