Who can perform this action:
If you’re working for a new company or have another opportunity to use Gympass, and wish to keep your current account, you will need to update your Gympass provider, which is the company that offers you the service.
To change your Gympass provider, follow the steps below:
- Log into the app, go to your Profile, and click on the settings gear.
- Select Account and click on Gympass provider.
If this option does not appear, you must create a new account.
- Click on Continue and search for the new company that offers the benefit.
- Fill in the requested information, which could be the email address your company’s HR sent us, your employee ID, and/or your Social Security Number, and then click Continue.
💡If the e-mail address registered by your company's HR is requested, you will have to enter a verification code that will be sent in this email.
- Check the information, select Confirm, and that’s it!
📌 This change is only allowed if:
- You’re the account holder.
- Your plan is not scheduled for cancellation, downgrade, or pause.
- You are not in a free trial.
- You haven’t added family members to your account.
- You don’t use payroll as your payment method.
We recommend changing your login email to a personal one if you are still using your company email.